Stratford-Upon-Avon • Permanent • Full Time • Salary £20,000 + per annum DOE
Arden Personnel are working on behalf of our client in Stratford upon Avon who is a dynamic UK based technology company
Currently, seeking a bright, dynamic, and highly motivated team member to join as a Business Support Administrator reporting to the Service Director. The successful candidate will assist the Sales, Account Management and IT team ensuring the customer receives excellent service and communication.
As a Business Support Administrator, you will support in ensuring the smooth day-to-day function of the admin department, supporting the sales teams and customers with sales orders, and ensuring any relevant information is communicated effectively across the teams and customers.
The Administrator's day to day duties are as follows:
* Management of the order process
* Keeping up to date and informed of new products and services
* Providing regular updates to colleagues with the progress of an order
* Working closely with the Service Director and Sales, Accounts & IT teams to ensure projects will be delivered on time.
* General Administration Duties
* Meet & greet visitors to the office
* Organising and co-ordination of shipping/delivery activities for spare parts to customers
* Raising and processing of Purchase orders as needed for submitting to internal and external customers.
* Raising and processing of Good Receipt notifications, delivery notes, and Order confirmations, sending or processing these documents to the relevant internal or external customer.
The Successful Administrator must have the following skills/experience:
* Previous experience within Sales & Support administration role
* Excellent administration, attention to detail & ability to work unsupervised with initiative
* Good organisation skills – able to plan and prioritise own workload.
* Logical with the ability to remain calm under pressure
* Comfortable with dealing with clients both by telephone and email in a friendly, professional manner
* Collaborative, team player who can adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What’s on offer for the successful Administrator
* Work with a market-leading company in IT & Communications
* A friendly, professional, and modern working environment
* Free parking available
* Team nights out
* Salary: £20,000 + per year
* Hours of work Monday-Friday 09.00-17.30
Our client will provide you with a working environment that is built on an ethos of positivity, ambition, honesty, inclusiveness, and social awareness