Role: Return to Office Crew
Duration: 6 month contract
Hours: 37.5 hours per week between Mon-Sun
Salary: £20,000 pro rata
* The R2O crew will welcome colleagues to the building, they will be briefed on all the health & safety of the site and new ways of working for COVID secure environment
* To ensure colleagues well-being is looked after
* Understand all the requirements for the building
* To assist flow and management of security access points and lifts at peak times
* Encourage colleagues follow all the new safety measures that are in place
* To ensure that the floor hygiene checklists are completed
* First port of call for all colleagues in terms of questions, concerns and needs and offer assistance in times of uncertainty.
* Ask routine questions of well-being, encourage use of sanitiser wipes, assisting the cleaning team and reminding about distancing through the building.
* Check sanitiser wipes & hand sanitiser are available
* Main point of contact for all clients' employees on the floor; answer questions, help with requests
* Be familiar with all policies and guidelines as it pertains to the floor/Reception area
* Handle any administrative tasks/requests for the floor as needed
* Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. This includes monitoring conference rooms and detailing usage.
* Be the ambassador for the new way of working assisting colleagues by reminding and nudging them on how they should be working safely
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website