Customer Account Controller
Alcester• 9-12 month Contract • Full Time • Salary Up to £22,981 per annum
Full-time hours 7.30-4.30 MtoT (phone number removed)F with 30 mins lunch break
An exciting opportunity to join a well know manufacturing company on a 9-12 month FTC. This role will be working within my clients Supply Chain/Purchasing department who is currently recruiting for the role of Customer Account Controller. We are looking for candidates who has the relevant and proven experience seeking an opportunity to develop their skills and join a growing Organisation. This role is a 9 – 12-month temporary assignment to cover maternity leave commencing in January 2022.
The Customer Account Controller day to day duties are as follows:
* Collate customer information from communications and meetings and feedback to internal departments within the company
* Linking internal communication channels for NPI, Quality, Purchasing, Planning, Operations, and Sales teams.
* Revenue collection - Ensure all outstanding accounts are being paid in full, along with accounting department.
* Manage and administer customer accounts, ensuring all data is accurate and up to date. Review and negotiate customer scorecards along with producing corresponding in-house KPI’s.
* To administer customer orders, schedules, amendments, and acknowledgments effectively and accurately within the company’s sales order systems. Always maintain order book accuracy.
* Support with customer complaints/returns by liaising with the Quality department ensuring processes are adhered to and communication with customers is maintained
The Successful Customer Account Controller must have the following skills/experience:
* Experience in Manufacturing or similar is desirable and experience in a customer-facing role is essential.
* Qualifications/Desirable: (NVQ Certificate / Diploma in Customer Services)
* Job-specific IT systems: (Microsoft Excel & Outlook)
What’s on offer for the successful Customer Account Controller
* Full-time hours 7.30-4.30 Monday to Thursday and 7.30-12.30 Friday with 30 mins lunch break
* 9-12 month fixed term contract to start in January
* Free Parking
* Salary £22,981