Job title: Payroll & Admin Administrator
Type: Permanent Role, Full-time
Salary: Up to £24,000 depending on experience
Job description: We are working with a growing, professional company based in Slough who are now looking for a Payroll & Admin Administrator to join their busy team.
You must be an experienced admin administrator, and have strong Excel, Word, and Communication Skills as this role does include dealing with telephone queries and a lot of data inputting into Excel. Full Payroll training will be provided. This is a permanent Monday - Friday office based role only.
Responsibilities and requirements for the Payroll & Admin Administrator:
* Excellent Communication Skills.
* Swiftly dealing with all payroll queries.
* Processing employee starter packs.
* Updating employee records.
* Management of Pension scheme submissions and enrolment.
* Must be able to multitask.
* Must be confident at using Excel and Word accurately.
* Data imputing
* Confident at dealing with enquiries via the telephone.
Benefits for the Payroll & Admin Administrator:
* Competitive Salary
* Company pension
* Ongoing training and support
Please only apply for the Payroll & Admin Administrator role if you have admin administrator experience, are confident that you can use Excel & Word, are happy taking enquiries over the telephone, accurate at data imputing and can multi-task efficiently. Please send CV’s in Word Format only. This is an office based role only with no flexability to work from home