Procurement & Supply Chain Administrator
Location: Leicester City Centre LE1
Salary: £25, 000 DOE
Hours: Full Time
About the Company
Our client is a national facilities management company. The Procurement and Supply Chain teams have gown and an opportunity has arisen for another administrator to join the team. The primary focus of this role is to ensure effective, efficient and cohesive support to the Procurement & Supply Chain team and internal stakeholders.
About the Opportunity
Are you an experienced administrator?
Are you a strong communicator?
Are you flexible and enjoy a varied role?
Do you have experience in procurement?
If so, this could be an exciting job opportunity to join this successful business.
What duties are involved?
· Manage shared mailboxes for Procurement and Supply Chain
· Be first point of contact for all Procurement & Supply Chain queries
· Create and distribute key communications to suppliers
· Support Supply Chain Managers in supplier reviews creating performance dashboards for the basis of formal reviews
· Provide support with, and produce reports on supplier usage and performance;
What skills, experience & attributes are we looking for?
· Have a strong commitment and be self-motivated to develop and learn
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with high standards of English, spelling and grammar
· Ability to work flexibly as part of a small team
· Ability to filter information and prioritise tasks
· Sufficient drive to seek work on own initiative and ask for help where needed
· Confident Communicator
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
· Strong IT skills including Microsoft office
· Strong time management skills
· Ability to collate and interpret data
· 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
· Employer contributed pension scheme
· Company Retail Discount Scheme.
· Discounted day parking rate