Administrator Warehouse

Administrator Warehouse

Job Overview

Location
Mansfield Woodhouse, England
Job Type
Full Time
Salary
£11 - £11 Per Hour
Date Posted
13 days ago

Additional Details

Job ID
710811
Job Views
1

Job Description

My Client is looking for a Warehouse Administrator to join their team.

This is quite a varied role where the candidate will be undertaking a number of tasks including pairing and arranging deliveries, entering data on to the system, collating orders and ensuring the correct items have been despatched.

The candidate will be in the office 80% of the time, the other 20% will be spent in the warehouse, checking orders and auditing the despatched goods.

The candidate will have good IT skills, will have experience with typing delivery notes, matching job lists and will have excellent and accurate data entry skills. We are looking for a candidate who will be happy to carry out warehouse duties, assist with pick and pack operation and be an integral part of this small team.

The candidate will have a driving licence

Hours of work Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00

I am looking for a candidate to start ASAP, this opportunity could go permanent for the right candidate.

Please send your CV or call for more details

Similar Jobs

Full Time

Clear IT Recruitment Limited

Experienced Legal Receptionist

Full Time

Tailor Made Commercial Ltd

Junior IT Systems Engineer

Full Time

Cookies

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Cookie Policy

Accept