Senior Contract Manager - FM
* £28-£35 an hour (depending on experience)
* Temp to perm ideally (full-time salary will be £60k per year)
* 228 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX
What will you be doing?
* Managing a team of 80+ staff on-site and liaising with client representatives, ensuring all undertakings on site are carried out in a safe and compliant manner.
* Ensuring all plant under the control of Veolia is maintained in accordance with manufacturer’s specification and best practice.
* Delegating, organising and coordinating all resources to ensure successful completion and implementation of activity/service.
* Responsibility for Veolia staff resources and ensuring that they are trained with appropriate development plans.
* Management of sub-contracted service.
* Cost control and commercial contract management.
* Attending relevant governance and technical meetings with the client.
* Establishing and developing opportunities to diversify or increase contractual services to the client.
What are we looking for?
* Engineering degree or equivalent, preferably in mechanical or building services or trade qualification (National Craft Cert, City & Guilds).
* Proven experience in managing a large contract, ideally within a highly regulated environment (such as pharmaceutical).
* Proven line management experience.
* Maintenance and troubleshooting experience across a range of equipment and services.
* Management experience in a GMP environment.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to provide industry-leading customer service to all internal and external stakeholders.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
* Ability to motivate and drive a team in a continuous improvement environment