Sales & Quotes Administrator
The main responsibility of the Sales & Quotes Administrator is to be responsible for all the quoting for new enquiries and to assist the sales team where required in quoting and other activities to allow them to focus their time as much as possible on selling.
Salary is competitive in the region, pension, free parking, lots of socials!
Most quotes are completed from an excel spreadsheet, email or a drawing. You will extract information from the drawing and break down all the parts and components that make up the product to produce the quote. A high level of attention to detail is important.
You must be confident in contacting the client to ensure that all the information on the quotation is correct.
This position requires the ability to work as a team and to fit into a team culture.
Main Responsibilities for the Sales Support and Quoting Administrator
- Ensuring all quotes are returned to customers in the timescales required
- Customer Liaison
- Keeping customers informed as to when quotes will be returned and discussing details with them where necessary to clarify for the quote
- Technical knowledge for which training will be given
- An ability to answer questions asked over the phone or email in reference to the quote
- Sales Support
- Supporting the Project Consultants with administration and other tasks to facilitate a smooth and efficient customer experience
Experience required in the Sales Support Team:
• Experience in a similar role preferably building, construction, or fit-out related, kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, working with relevant quoting and product systems.
• The ability to read and understand/interpret drawings and specifications is preferable though not essential
• Evidence of working on several jobs, orders or projects simultaneously
• Delivering quotations on time and to the expected standard
You must be detailed orientated as well as being comfortable and confident on the telephone to your customers.
Fantastic salary, over market rate and competitive
24 days holiday / pension / free parking
Plenty of team socials, if that is of interest?
If you have what it takes to join a great team in a very forward thinking, modern office environment, please APPLY NOW or contact Team Square Peg