Temporary - Permanent
Based in Cullompton the company aims to provide its customers with market leading pricing on bakery related products, which are delivered across the Western region in a fleet of multi temperature vehicles.
We are recruiting a full time administrator to be based in our warehouse office.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager you will;
* Be a key point of contact for delivery drivers and customers collecting goods
* Respond to internal and external enquiries via email and phone
* Perform general administration tasks
* Take responsibility for allocated tasks and be able to work on own initiative as well as being a core member of our busy team
* Support other departments with enquiries in relation to stock and customer orders
The successful candidate will also have:-
* Experience in an administrative role, ideally within a warehouse or similar environment
* Good communication skills
* Great attention to detail with strong organisational skills
* A good standard of education, with a minimum of Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
* Excellent keyboard skills essential
Working hours are 08:00-16:30, Monday to Friday with 1 hour of breaks.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,044 per year once on contract after 13 weeks Temp - Perm.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment