A rare opportunity has arisen, for an Executive PA within an organisation who lives their company values; Challenge, Responsibility and Service Excellence, which are at the heart in all they do. This is a role of significant responsibility, reporting to the Executive Team, based near Elgin, Moray, set in acres of beautiful countryside, a truly enviable office location.
The Executive PA will play a key position as the first point of contract for many key partners and external stakeholders, thus representing the organisation at the highest level. You will be responsible diary management, handling enquiries, management of administrative systems, providing exemplary standards of compliance and efficiency. You will also oversee planning of many annual events working across the whole organisation and thus having a significant impact on organisation culture and customer experience.
* Provide personal administrative support to two Departmental Heads within Executive Office.
* Organise the diary, travel, and workload of the Department Head.
* Taking the minutes of meetings, always showing absolute confidentiality and discretion.
* Manage compliance with the organisation’s regulations and guidelines, including compliance set by external statutory bodies and drive continuous improvement through constant evaluation of those systems, processes, and practices.
* Working in partnership with other Administrators in planning and executing events.
* Liaise with external stakeholders, managing enquiries and administrative support as required.
* Previous experience working as a PA/Secretary and is used to the demands of a busy office or exceptional Administrator who is looking to step up to a PA role.
* Excellent literacy, numeracy, and IT skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with the ability to undertake database management / development and mail merging for correspondence and reports.
* Educated to Higher/A Level / Degree level or equivalent
* Ability and motivation to review and improve practice continuously
* Ability to work strategically and to seek and implement creative solutions
* Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
* Post is subject to Disclosure Scotland checks.
* Due to rural location, own transport is required.
The salary will be at an appropriate point on the organisation’s salary scale. 37.5 hours per week; Full-time, Monday-Friday: (Apply online only); half hour unpaid lunch break. Will work a Saturday
on rotation once or twice over a 12-week period. All administrators may be required to work occasional evenings and weekends.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
* Given autonomy and flexibility to perform duties with the ability to be innovative & creative
* Great benefits package including 6 weeks paid holiday per annum
* On site gymnasium, and sporting activities can be booked for staff use.
* Beautiful office location set in rural countryside.
Closing date for applications is Friday 3rd December 21, with interviews being held week commencing Monday 13th December 21.
Recruitment Bee (Scotland) Ltd acts as an Employment Agency for permanent and fixed term contract roles and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.