Group Reporting Manager, Watford, Hertfordshire
£80- £85kpa Plus Benefits- 15 Months FTC
Our client, who hold an instantly recognisable name are looking to add a technically very strong Group Reporting specialist to the team, to cover maternity leave. Key to this role is accurate and timely month and quarter-end reporting. This is a hands-on role and the successful candidate will have to have recent group and subsidiary statutory reporting experience.
- Manage month-end reporting process
- Assist with quarter and year-end reporting processes
- Prepare group and subsidiary statutory accounts
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to meet reporting deadlines
- Provide technical advice to various business units
- Contribute to the roll out of technical updates
- Issue month-end and quarterly forecast timetables and exchange rates
- Continuously improve reporting processes
- Ad-hoc reporting tasks
Our client offers a great working environment, winning numerous awards and enjoys a healthy work life balance- with hybrid working in place (circa 2/3 days from office/ home). The successful candidate will have demonstrable recent statutory reporting experience with technical knowledge of group consolidations.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy