Interim Senior HR Manager (3-6 months placement)
TristoneNash are pleased to be assisting a South Wales based Housing Association appoint an Interim Senior HR Manager for a 6 months fixed term contract with the possibility of going permanent.
Leading the HR and Payroll & HR Admin team, you will ensure effective advice and support to the Association’s business areas and ensure that continuous improvement and learning is considered and implemented.
* Provide HR BP support to the CEO and Executive Team.
* Lead on strategic level, complex and multiple workstream HR BP projects through to implementation and embedding.
* Lead and provide an in-house counsel on complex employment matters.
* Support and coach business leads and HR team on complex casework to ensure risks are mitigated.
* Lead the Union relationship on behalf of association maintaining a collaborative relationship to support successful outcomes of consultation.
* Support the HR annual budget setting cycle and business case development and manage allocated budgets.
* Implement effective talent management and succession activities that mitigate risks within key roles within business area.
* Ensure compliance with corporate people policies in addition to risk management, health and safety, confidentiality, data protection, contract management.
* Leads on workforce planning and execution of organisational structural changes.
* Deputise for the Deputy Director of People.
* Extensive understanding of employment law.
* Resilience and ability to work under pressure and at pace with confidence to overcome obstacles.
* Passionate about people, excited by the ability to develop teams capability that deliver customer focused excellence and motivates others to achieve.
* Commitment to life-long learning and continuous professional development for both themselves and their team.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong communication, influence and negotiating abilities.
* Effective at managing challenging conversations.
* Understands the key drivers of colleague engagement and how to coach leaders to own and create effective action planning.
* Commercially minded and committed to compliance with applicable legislation and regulation.
* CIPD level 7 or equivalent.
* Experience of supporting and developing a coaching culture.
* Experience of leading, delivering and embedding people side of change.
* Knowledge of change management with proven success in project management.
The senior HR manager manages a budget of circa £250k, the direct team consists of 7 colleagues with 5 direct reports, these include:
* X3 HR Business Partners
* HR Advisor
* Payroll & HR Admin Manager
TristoneNash is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client