Senior Manager (Accounts & Audit) in Belfast
Amplifi Talent are currently working with an ambitious and energetic practice firm in Belfast to appoint a Senior Manager in their Accounts and Audit department. This practice is well known for their inclusive and friendly culture and would be delighted to welcome a motivated Senior Manager to the team. You will feel fully supported in your career with an excellent team around you and guidance from company directors.
Our client is open to speaking with both Big 4 candidates and those coming from a small practice, so long as they have solid audit and accounts experience with several years of post-qualified experience (planning, fieldwork, managing, working to tight deadlines). You must have excellent client facing experience and enjoy coaching junior staff. You will have sound technical experience and be suitably qualified (ACA or ACCA).
Responsibilities are outlined below:
* Accounts preparation for SME’s
* Leading audit & assurance engagements across a variety of industries
* Coaching and mentoring junior staff
* Liaising with senior members of the team and company directors
* Responsible for being the point of contact with clients
* Demonstrating a solid working knowledge of UK GAAP & IFRS
* In-depth knowledge of cloud accounting software Xero & Sage
They have a local client base, so travel is minimal, great benefits and an excellent salary package. We are also looking at Senior associate and Manager level for this department due to company growth.
Get in touch with Antonia Willis for a confidential conversation around the role. Even if this role isn’t perfect – we might have one on that is