Purchase Ledger Clerk is required for a permanent opportunity.
My client is a leading business based in Tamworth. They have parking on site and are easily accessible by public transport.
- Maintaining Purchase Ledger.Duties include inputting invoices, raising and matching purchase orders to invoices, reconciling supplier statements, supplier queries, processing payments, foreign payments and maintaining accurate supplier information on the ledger.
- Point of contact for Regional teams and branches wanting information on Branch/Regional invoices.
- Ensuring all stock invoices are correctly booked in, and chasing suppliers for credit requests.
- Other accounting duties - Working to tight month end deadlines invoices and purchase ledger invoices input, bank reconciliation, coding sundry payments, expenses and posting credit card statements.
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the timely and accurate preparation of supplier payments whether by bacs, foreign payment transfer or manual cheques.
- Potential to expand role and gain additional experience in other areas - Intercompany postings, project work and ad hoc tasks.
To be considered for this role you will have experience in processing purchase invoices from start to finish and have previously used a accounting system. You will also be competent with Microsoft excel.
For the right candidate my client is offering flexible working hours.