Sales support/ case manager
Up to £22,000
* Opportunity to progress quickly through the business.
* Very competitive base salary
* Brilliant training within the business
Our client is one of the UK’s leading financial specialist distributors and are on the hunt for new case managers. While working towards their goals of delivering the best possible service to their clients whilst giving their employees a vibrant working environment, they have one countless awards and accreditations. Being this well regarded in the industry has led to a flood of business coming into the business meaning that our client are now looking for new case managers and sales supports to help solidify the companies growth in the future!
Role Detail of a Graduate Case Manager/ Sales Support
* Be the first point of contact for preparing an application for review, conducting credit, Anti Money Laundering and other searches.
* Accurately assess information and documents relating to the loan application highlighting any omissions/ errors and liaising with the introducer/ customers and Underwriter to resolve them.
* Provide administrative support to the Underwriting Team to ensure that mortgage applications are accurately and efficiently processed from receipt to completion.
* Request, chase and obtain documentation proactively to aid swift completion of applications. • Maintain accurate notes and record keeping on each application.
* Flag concerns and credit risks on information that has been collated.
* Provide regular updates to all interested parties on the application and liaise regularly with brokers, clients, valuers and solicitors.
* Identify loan applications managed by introducers/ customers which require more assistance.
* Manage the handover of the loan once complete to the Servicing Team.
* Creating and maintaining loan filing systems.
* Identify areas for improvement in the application process. • Complete other general administrative tasks.
Key Competencies of a Case Manager/ Sales Support
* The ideal candidate will be able to show a basic knowledge of the lending industry
* You must have a strong work ethic
* You must have the ability to work under pressure
* You must be able to work independently
* You must be a team player
* You must have brilliant written and verbal skill s
* Advanced Excel skills are needed
* Must be well organised and able to cope in a fast paced and ever changing working environment.
If you think you have the skills and experience required to be a graduate case manager, then please apply ASAP