Deputy Finance Director, Harrogate £60,000-£80,000 depending on experience
A unique and interesting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Controller or Finance Director to work directly for a family business. The Deputy FD will be responsible for the accounting across their diverse trading businesses and personal investment portfolio.
- Intercompany accounting and consolidated cashflow forecasting
- Reviewing and advising on tax issues in conjunction with advisors
- Arranging bank finance / monitoring current lending facilities
- Financial modelling
- Monthly accounts preparation and producing financial reports
- Dealing with legals including contract and compliance matters
- Overseeing payroll and PAYE
- Year-end accounting
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Have experience in a senior leadership role as either a Finance Director, Finance Manager or Financial Controller
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have the creativity and flair to work in a multi-facetted diverse business and investment portfolio
This role presents an exciting and varied opportunity in a stable and interesting business environment.