FANTASTIC COMPLIANCE ADMINISTRATOR OPPORTUNITY, JOINING A TOP EMPLOYER IN THE HARROGATE AREA!
£21.5K - Permanent - Full Time - Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours.
Excellent benefits including - Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, 22 days holiday, (rising to a maximum of 27 with length of service) plus bank holidays, Retail Discount Card, Product Discounts, Car Salary Exchange, Onsite Parking and more!
Our client is an industry leader in their sector.
A 'Top Employer’ in the Harrogate area, they offer a friendly and supportive working environment, based in modern offices.
Key duties of the Compliance Administrator include:
- Assist processing data access requests
- Record and process GDPR complaints
- Arrange and book training, liaising with the relevant Managers to organise dates
- Record training undertaken
- Preparing personal data for sharing with data subjects
- Support the Manager of Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality, (SHEQ) with the investigation and recording of Data Breaches and GDPR related complaints
- Ensuring SARs are processed quickly and efficiently, escalating complex cases to the SHEQ Manager, so that they can assist and provide guidance when required
- Packaging compliance - review annual membership with Environment Agency and compliance company. Submit packaging figures
- Contract Management - ensure these are circulated internally for approval. Address any questions raised with client
- Liaise and organise waste collections with service providers
- Coordinate signing and return client Tenders and Subcontractor approval forms
- Process and submit client PQQS
- Assist in completion and submission of company annual certifications
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Providing other ad hoc support to the SHEQ Manager as required
Compliance Administrator Profile:
The ideal Compliance Administrator will:
- Currently be in a similar role, i.e. compliance
- Have outstanding customer service skills
- Be able to prioritise own workload
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Be able to multitask and keep track of priorities
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, APPLY NOW!