We have an urgent temp job opportunity to start ASAP for an experienced Payroll Administrator to work for a Manufacturing type business based in the Horsham, West Sussex area.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
Processing of weekly and monthly payrolls by BACS of both hourly and shift paid employees using SAP including:
- Administration of starters, leavers and changes using our on-line portal (workflow)
- P45's and tax code adjustments
- Leave payments including holiday, sick, maternity, paternity, shared parental leave etc
- Various overtime, allowances, and other payments
- Production and distribution of payslips
- Querying exceptional payments with Pay and Benefits Manager
- Process Furlough Claims via the payroll and process the claims via HMRC portal
- Administer a variation of pensions, reconcile to the GL and raise payments
- Submitting RTI and EPS reports to HMRC
- Calculate payrolls, run variants, compare previous months payslips
- Maintenance of accurate records including bank details and address details to include maintenance of computerised personnel system
- Respond to enquiries promptly
- Administrative assistance with general personnel matters
- Other duties consistent with the above that may be directed or implied from time to time
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Proven Payroll experience, working in a similar role
- Excellent communication
- IT skills - experience of using SAP
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.