Our client is a small and very profitable business, dedicated to bespoke manufacturing of retail and specialist display systems throughout the UK.
* Continued growth has created the need for a part time accounts manager or accountant to help manage day to day business affairs in the company.
* You could be a semi retired accountant or maybe a younger family person looking for two or three days work a week.
* It is a very exciting award winning company that are renowned for managing and developing staff exceptionally well.
* As the accounts manager / accountant you will look after bookkeeping duties, administration, payroll, some financial management and you would work directly for the directors of the business.
* The company are open to discussion for the right individual in relation to working days and hours, as you will be responsible for managing the working hours to suit yourself.
* As the accounts manager / accountant you will have varied duties and responsibilities across most divisions of the business which will offer great variety in your role, you will of course be supported in areas where you have less experience.
* If you would like the opportunity to discuss the position with this vibrant and quite dynamic company and you are semi retired, retired and bored, or possibly younger looking for a balance between work and family life, as an accountant or have experience in accounts or finance management please send your CV in the strictest confidence