About the Company- C4S Search are currently working with one of the largest Rail companies in the UK who addresses the challenges of the rail industry across the asset lifecycle by working collaboratively with our partners to deliver technology and supply chain solutions that improve performance, reduce risk and optimise cost.
About the Role-
- Manage and develop a medium sized spend portfolio of suppliers as instructed by the Category Manager. Specifically, co-ordinate the company’s interface with those suppliers to ensure products and services purchased, lead to improving value and service to the wider business and its customers.
- Work is not straightforward and requires considerable initiative and judgement. Difficult tasks or assignments may be handled.
- Ability to compile and analyse data and maintain master data.
- Ability to work on own initiative with good written and oral skills.
- Effective time and deadline management - ability to prioritise effectively.
To be successful within this role, you will have skills and experience with:
- Previous experience in a Procurement/Purchasing role
- CIPS Qualified
- Experience of SAP (Desirable)
About the benefits
- Competitive salary
- Pension and death in service provisions for employees in pension scheme
- 25 Days Hols (plus Bank Holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Health and Wellbeing Initiatives
- Employee offers and discounts from various retailers
- Cycle to work scheme, recognition events and rewards
- Free car parking