Are you a marketing expert keen to join a global business during a period of significant growth? Our client, the global leader of high-performance insulation and building solutions for the construction market, have an opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join their busy, creative, sustainability-focused team based in Holywell, Flintshire. As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing activity for the companies offering to the key UK market and regional stakeholders. You will have previous experience in a marketing role, ideally within a B2B environment but more importantly, you will be enthusiastic and passionate, showing dedication to the job in hand, and working hard to deliver it efficiently.
We're searching for a Marketing Executive who shares our client's passion for sustainability, a willingness to develop sustainability knowledge & skills and appreciates the importance of building awareness and enthusiasm among colleagues for their Planet Passionate company-wide agenda. If you're eager to positively impact the construction sector and actively assist in limiting climate change, then we'd love to hear from you!
On offer for the successful Marketing Executive is a competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus and the opportunity to join a global business during a period of significant growth.
As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing activity for the companies offering to the key UK market and regional stakeholders. This role supports the UK Marketing Projects Manager in maintaining and optimising regional market, affiliate and trade relations, specific business units and other strategic relationships.
Through a positive outlook and creative approach, you will be a natural problem solver and thrive in a busy, dynamic and varied working environment.
- Work with the Marketing Projects Manager to define strategic initiatives to manage the regional marketing demands for brand, construction, and specifier marketing
- Manage marketing deliverables agreed with the Marketing Projects Manager, and relevant Business Unit Directors for designated product groups and systems, as part of the overall building systems solution, and individually
- Multi-channel campaigns - set up, distribute, monitor and analyse campaigns. Define, co-ordinate and evaluate campaigns through on and offline channels for maximum effectiveness
- Create SEO-optimised copy for a range of platforms e.g. blogs, product descriptions, tweets, LinkedIn, YouTube, articles and reports. Ensure that online content is integrated and consistent with other channels, i.e. PDFs, brochures, paper application forms etc.
- Manage the delivery of external regional tradeshows, seminars and conferences
- To ensure all elements of the website are fully tracked (using Google Analytics) to analyse and report back on key metrics and KPIs
- Help to monitor brand mentions across the web and social and respond to any customer comments or complaints in a timely and professional manner
- To be responsible for personal development within the area of marketing and current trends that may support job performance
- Acting as a point of contact for the day-to-day implementation of regional marketing, telephone, website and email enquiries
- To be responsible for internal company communications with updates, events and initiatives
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected
- Marketing role experience ideally within the B2B environment
- A confident communicator and highly customer service focused
- A self-starter with excellent problem solving, analytical, planning and organisation skills
- Able to remain focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Well organised, with great attention to detail and awareness of deadlines
- 'Can do' attitude, get things done, persistent and never ever gives up
- Continually looking to develop oneself
- Champion the customer's requirements at all times
- Be enthusiastic, effective, passionate and productive. Show dedication to the job in hand, and work hard to deliver it efficiently
- Be approachable, authentic and keeping perspective. Values genuine relationships with colleagues and customers
- Be consistent, credible and reliable. Have the courage to be honest
What's in it for you:
- Bonus: £2,000 annual bonus (discretionary & subject to business performance)
- Pension: 4% employee contribution, 5% employer contribution
- Life Assurance: 4 x salary in the event of death in service
- Holidays: 24 days per annum + 8 bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 5 years' service, 26 days 10 years' service
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Working