BlairWest are working with an Accountancy Practice who specialise in Fast-growing Businesses, Cloud Accounting and specialist Tax planning as well as offering many other services. They are a dynamic group of experienced accountants, with an aim to be up to date with all modern software’s and processes in the ever-changing world of Practice.
* Managing a varied Portfolio of Clients and support the Senior Client Manager in managing a portfolio of Clients
* Manage a team of Client Accountants and Juniors who will be working on Bookkeeping and Accounts preparation
* Reviewing and finalising Self-Assessment and Corporation Tax returns prepared by juniors, as well as preparing more complex returns yourself
* Providing strategic consultancy and financial management services including preparation of
monthly management accounts, cash flow forecasts and projections, budgeting, Vat returns,
payroll etc; effectively an outsourced ‘quasi’ Financial Controller role
* Advising on the improvement of profitability and business efficiency through continuous
monitoring and by implementing effective business controls and re-systemising the client
* Reducing the burden of taxation on the businesses and their owners with good tax planning
* Actively looking to introduce new clients to the company and help promote and sell its
services to prospective clients, financial institutions and the business community.
* Experience in Cloud software such as Xero and Quickbooks
* Excellent computer skills
* Ability to adapt/respond to different issues/scenarios.
* Experience in mentoring Juniors and reviewing and submitting work completed by the Juniors
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
* Fantastic attention to detail
* ACCA/ACA Qualified (preferred, QBE may be considered)