Insolvency Case Managers - IVA
Salary £25,000 - £27,500
Essentia Solutions Group are on the hunt for one of our establised and professional Insolvency clients who provide professional debt guidance and services that help people move out of debt.
IVA ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Liaise with introducers and complete initial case reviews to ensure accuracy of information.
* Conduct a call with the client in line with the requirements of SIP 3.1
* Liaise with the client in all aspects, requesting and monitoring receipt of missing information where applicable.
* Draft an IVA proposal with accuracy.
* Convene and conduct a meeting of creditors.
* Liaise with creditors where necessary to obtain a vote or discuss modifications.
* Maintain case records and relevant Management Information.
* A good understanding of all aspects of pre appointment IVA and objection handling
* A sound knowledge of all debt solutions
* Excellent organisation skills and able to prioritise and manage workload.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work in conjunction with other teams and provide support where necessary.
* Problem solving and analytical skills.
* Ability to multi-task and work to targets.
* Strong communication skills - must be able to communicate effectively.
Why wait, simply apply today! Or call our offices for a consultation