As the HR Manager for this local organisation, the successful candidate will be responsible for building a robust and dynamic HR function. The ideal candidate will have extensive HR lead exposure and will ideally be CIPD level 7 qualified.
This is a hybrid role, working 3 days in the office and 2 days remote. Working hours will be Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 5pm and Friday 8:30am - 2pm.
* Create, contribute and develop the HR program in line with the strategic group objectives.
* Bridge Management & Employee relations, including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, maternity, retirement and redundancy.
* Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
* Advise, guide and coach managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them to drive continuous improvement.
* Develop HR policy and procedures in line with group objectives and ensure that HR is an integral part of the business to drive a balanced combination of performance, collaboration and work-life balance while mitigating any disputes.
* Continue and improve the learning and development strategy. Assess training needs of the business and apply to the appropriate individuals
* Issue & review employment contracts
* Headcount and other reporting KPI’s with recommendations to Managers
* Nurture a positive working environment including reward strategy employee engagement, employee development and leadership to support the group's strategic directives.
* Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies to maintain a dynamic talent pool within the business (including job descriptions, interview questions)
* Carry out new starter onboarding process.
* Manage talent and succession planning.
* Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
* Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
* Support change management processes.
* Manage GDPR regulations
* Manage internal communication for internal vacancies, new hires and leavers
Skills and experience
* Degree in a relevant technical field
* CIPD level 7
* Previous experience as a HR Lead
* Attention to detail
* Results and action orientated
* Empathy and compassion
* Dynamic and open to new challenges
* Excellent coaching & lead by example mentality
* Highly proactive approach
If you do not hear from a consultant within 1 week of your application, then unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful