We are looking for an experienced HR Manager with great communication skills and L&D experience within a hospitality environment. As the HR Manager you will recruit, coach, train and develop new and existing employees to get the best out of them. We are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
The role as an HR Manager?
* Managing all HR administration.
* Offering support & guidance to managers & teams in all departments on HR matters.
* Recruiting and managing staff on all levels including permanent and temp ensuring all new starters are effectively inducted.
* Organising & delivering training in association with the L & D Manager.
* Working with department heads to confirm that staff have the essential training to be effective in their roles and keeping records of all training given.
* Managing company system & payroll via the weekly rotas.
* Overseeing the company performance review process, ensuring employees are regularly assessed & setting SMART objectives to support their development.
* Conveying welfare policies and ensuring employees are involved with the benefits offered & events taking place.
* Duty Management as required on a rota.
What do we look for in an HR Manager?
* Previous experience of working in hotels or hospitality.
* Experience being an HR Generalist.
* Experience recruiting at all levels.
* Knowledge of HR practices & employment law.
* Experience in coaching and delivering training programmes.
* Being supportive and having a genuine desire to help team members.
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
* Outstanding attention to detail with good organisation and admin skills.
* Knowledge of HR & Rota systems.
* Previous knowledge/experience of Health & Safety issues.
If this sounds like you please apply, and we can discuss the HR Manager role further