This is an award winning financial planning and investment company that has an excellent reputation within the industry. Specialising in proving a wide range of services to private clients, corporations, HNW individuals and financial services professionals across the UK they are the market leader in the industry and have been supporting their clients for over 30 years with their financial planning and investment needs.
Due to growth, this company have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner Manager to join the team and become a vital part of the organisation. This is a homebased role with occasional travel to Bristol required.
* Undertake KPI/objective checking across the team
* Ensure that all Department, Compliance and Company procedures are met, trained, fully understood
* Involvement in additional projects / activities outside of running a paraplanning team.
* Monitor workload and support levels, distributing work where required.
* Train and monitor new employees and to ensure their sign off as competent within agreed timescales.
* Implement the company’s Annual Performance Reviews and Objective setting process
You will benefit from working with a highly experienced team in an environment that provides industry leading training & development as well as exam support towards chartered status.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
* Previous experience within a similar role
* Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
* Understanding of the full financial planning & corporate advice process
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Paraplanner, Technical Adviser, Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales support, Technical planner, Para-planner