My client is one of the biggest UK banks. We're looking for someone with the experience of taking full ownership of all aspects of their privacy function and helping to shape the business for the future.
Working closely with their Information Security and Legal functions to design solutions managing legal and regulatory risk while advancing company goals.
- Managing the firm's privacy governance framework in compliance with GDPR, including advising on and overseeing data mapping and records of data processing
- Working with key internal stakeholders in the review of operations and projects to ensure compliance with data privacy laws
- Serving as the primary point of contact for data protection queries in the business.
- Advising the business on developments in data protection law.
- Managing, training and developing your team.
We're looking for someone with the following:
- a strong data protection background, with relevant experience working in a data protection function as a data protection manager
- hold at least one data protection and/or privacy certification (e.g. CIPP, CIPM, BCS etc)
- proven ability to shape ongoing compliance strategy
- confidence in advising senior stakeholders on all aspects of data privacy
- experience of working in a regulated industry is a bonus but is not essential
Please respond with an up-to-date CV if interested in more information