Supply chain Analyst required for our manufacturing clients planning team in their Haverhill premise. As supply chain analyst you will be responsible for managing the material flows in the value stream and drive initiative to improve the flow. If you also have experience in material planning, procurement, production planning, inventory control and supply chain processes, we’d like to hear from you. The main purpose of this supply chain analyst role is to improve supply chain operations and will help to increase efficiency and reduce costs. We are looking for someone with an analytical mind and strong business acumen with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Oversee and challenge the production plan to completion by overseeing KPI’s.
- Work closely with the planning manager on the S&OP process in the value stream to ensure correct balance mid/long term capacity vs customer demand.
- Optimise inventory within the value stream and develop an inventory plan.
- Ensure master Data accuracy within the value stream.
- Drive supply chain improvement projects to completion.
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data.
- Plan and implement supply chain optimisation projects (e.g procurement optimisation, Production planning optimisation, route planning).
- Maintain key materials requirements planning data including but not limited to re-order points, lead times, minimum order quantities, minimum batch sizes.
- Provide administrative support to the production planning processes
- Must possess proven experience as a Supply Chain Analyst production planner, material planner or similar role.
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting.
- Essential to be familiar with supply chain processes (e.g., Inventory planning, warehouse management).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational ability.
- Ideally have knowledge of D365 ERP systems.
Benefits to you
- Salary £27k-£30k pa doe
- Lovely working environment
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays rising by a day per year up to 5 years
- Free parking
- Pension Scheme
- Fantastic well-established company
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.