Role - GROUP QUALITY, HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENTAL (QHSE) MANAGER c£50k + Bonus + Benefits
* PERMANENT ROLE
* POOL CAR USE PROVIDED AS REQUIRED
* MULTI SITE ROLE
* 33 DAYS HOLIDAY (Inc BH)
* PENSION - Employer contribution 8%
Our client is a leader in their field and is continuing to grow across the UK. They are now looking for a experienced "hands on" Group QHSE Manager. The role will support the Management team to ensure that the requirements of all Quality Standards are adhered to and implemented correctly, while maintaining a philosophy of on-going system improvements in all departments. You will work with the Group HR Director in implementing and delivering a Learning framework across the business to support the QMS.
You will manage and maintain the company’s QMS in order to gain compliance to BRC and ISO14001 with third party accreditation bodies and act as the Group’s lead competent person for health and safety as defined by the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999. To establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with Health and Safety. Co-ordinating, supporting and advising the Business on all aspects with regards to Health and Safety across all sites. Establishing managing and monitoring all standards, processes, communications, training and systems ensuring all responsibilities associated with Health and Safety are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Maintenance of BRC Storage and Distribution certification for 3 separate sites
* Introduction of ISO 14001 certification across the Group (currently only held at 1 site)
* Maintenance of the certification, along with ongoing improvements to the existing Environmental systems.
* Drafting Policies to a high standard
* Hosting third party audits and ensuring the execution of corrective action, to include customer audits and local Council food safety inspections.
* Maintenance of existing Quality Standards ensuring that the Company’s Quality Systems and Policies are compliant with quality system requirements and fit for purpose.
* Leading the HACCP team and ensuring implementation and adherence to HACCP systems across all 3 sites.
* Annual review and continual improvement of TACCP systems and relating paperwork.
* Promoting achievement and performance improvement throughout the organisation.
Skills and Experience
* NEBOSH Qualified or equivalent NVQ L5 or Equivalent
* Good knowledge of health, safety, environment and quality standards implementation
* IOSH/IEMA Environmental certificate
* Strong organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
* Level 3 trainer (Health & Safety Training)
* Trained ISO Internal Auditor
* Strong communication skills
* Sound IT and PC skills including Microsoft office packages and Teams
* The ability to build and maintain professional and proactive relationships with operational teams and clients
* Full, clean UK driving licence.
If you feel have the skills and experience, please upload your CV in the first instance