We have partnered exclusively with a growing and well-established pharmaceutical group and are assisting them with the recruitment of a HR Manager.
This is a newly created role and will be initially for a 6-month Fixed contract, which will then be reviewed for permanent. Full or Part-Time will be considered.
The role will report into the MD and will be responsible for managing all areas of operational HR, whilst also implementing an effective People strategy for the group. Working in a stand-alone capacity, the role will support c110 employees across various locations. The successful candidate will have considerable scope to shape the business’s HR policy and people agenda. Main duties and responsibilities will include;
* Be the point of contact for operational and strategic areas of HR, including employee Relations, Employment Law, HR Best practice, support on recruitment, HR advice and guidance to managers, L&D and the support on the full employee life cycle.
* Support the business with the design, preparation and implementation of the People strategy and ensuring the HR function supports the company’s business plan and budgets
* Review and update all HR documents and completing a full HR Health-check, including policies and procedures, staff handbooks, contracts, HR best practice policies, Training and ER procedures
* The ability to inspire confidence of the Board and senior team through timely delivery of information and HR plans.
* Supporting managers with all advisory HR matters, providing support, advice and guidance to managers and directors
* Able to provide HR support, coaching and guidance across both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic and commercially sound approach
* Keep up to date with workplace legislative developments and manage compliance and risk factors.
* Partner with line managers to understand and support the career development of colleagues.
* Maintain an overview of on-going training initiatives and recommend new training initiatives
* Oversee/monitor recruitment and retention processes, supporting managers with recruitment and ensuring it aligns with business needs
* Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
For this role candidates must have experience working in a similar role with a growing SME and ideally be CIPD Qualified.
This is stand alone position with full control over operational and strategic HR, so candidates will need to be confident dealing with managers of all levels (up to board) and be willing to be involved with all areas of HR and the employee lifecycle.
Strong communication skills, robust and confident personality is essential, with the ability to influence and roll out new ideas, gaining the confidence of the senior team.
Ideally candidates will come from a professional services, pharmaceutical, consultancy or similar industry sector, although this is not essential and candidates from all sectors will be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to move into a new HR role and have full control over the HR function and agenda. The company offers a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, free parking and flexible / hybrid working.
Immediate need, so candidates will need to be immediate or on short notice. For more information please apply online and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch