Would you like to be part of an ambitious, growing company? How about working in a new created role that you can make your own mark? Do you want to work for a business who really appreciate people and have a great culture?
Anderson Knight are recruiting a People Operations Manager for one of our exclusive clients headquartered in Glasgow. The purpose of this role is to provide help finding, developing, training and retaining a wonderful team. You will be supporting team leaders, helping the business to develop and grow.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Working with leadership you will develop and lead on People strategy that supports employee engagement, development and retention
* You will be providing HR advice across the business.
* You will be supporting the business to grow an international team across the world
* You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships across the business
* Implementing training and development initiatives ensuring they are; innovative, high quality and evaluated
* You are responsible for managing relationships with all training providers
* You will be responsible for liaising with different departments within the business to assess and identify training and learning needs.
* You will be responsible for creating clear processes for the entire employee journey; from hiring, onboarding, career progression and rewards
* You will be responsible for creating, implementing and the improvement of all people policies within the business, ensuring they improve the employee experience.
Experience, Skills & Attributes
* You will have a proven track record of working in a similar role
* You will be a self starter with excellent negotiation and conflict management skills
* You will have previous experience working on multiple projects at the one time ensuring they are handled with high standards of service and delivery
* You will have a excellent working knowledge of best practice in People operations and be an advocate of the importance of increasing employee values and engagement
* You will have the ability to identify relevant technology platforms that will benefit and enhance the business