Street Works Planner
£24k per annum
Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm (including 1 weekend a month on a rota basis)
*Must be a car driver due to location*
Benefits: On-site parking, 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, stable and sociable team
My client, a successful Utilities company based in Brentwood, is looking for a Street Works Planner to join their fantastic team on a permanent basis.
- Ensuring the closure of permits within correct time frame.
- Accurate registrations of all jobs within timely manner.
- Reporting & monitoring of defect inspections twice a day.
- Using Street Works Compliance to recognise which jobs require focus to reduce operational fines
- Extending permit requests as and when required.
- Ensuring all SLAs are met in line with delivery and performance targets.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and environmental policies.
- Liability reporting and actioning.
- Jobs Closed/Costing report run and actioned twice daily.
- Ensuring outstanding works are recorded and monitored.
- Ensuring all defects are logged, monitored, and published weekly to all relevant persons.
- Interim to perms also logged, monitored, and published weekly to all relevant persons.
- Permits for defects/interim to perm works requested once all relevant detail received.
- Manual entry of works to ensure successful execution.
- Creation and distribution of defect/interim-perm work orders 'job packs' to further assist.
- Distribution of 'Closures Due Report' ensuring the prioritisation of works for the current day.
- Re-distribution of above to include current day and following day to assist the planning dept.
- Ensuring the department mailbox is monitored throughout the day.
- Ensuring emails are responded to and actioned within a timely manner.
Skills and experience:
- Experience working within the Utilities industry.
- IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
- Good administration & communications skills, and an analytical approach to tasks.
- Consistent attention to detail & accuracy.
- Awareness of Customer Satisfaction for both internal and external sources.
- Accepts change within working environment.
- Self-motivated, able to motivate others effectively and work as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience using Maximo / Symology / Street Manager would be advantageous.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.