Our client, a national leader, with an ever-expanding customer base, is looking to source a talented and ambitious Treasury Manager to join its top calibre team. This is a business with a proven track record retaining and progressing high performing individuals, as well as operating a fun and fast-paced environment.
The role covers the UK and Ireland regions, so multi-currency experience is a must have. You will also be responsible for the group's daily cash positioning, short-term cash flow forecasting and reporting, as well as investment trading and financial analysis.
Main duties include:
* Managing, analysing and delivering daily cash positioning for Europe and recommend trading
* Delivering month end, quarter end and year end reporting
* Resolving any cash management issues with external institutions
* Developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships
* Managing, coaching and developing a direct report
* Reviewing controls and procedures
* Participating in ad hoc projects
Key skills & experience required:
* At least 3 years experience in a corporate treasury department
* Formal accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA) or specialist Treasury (ACT)
* Evidence of showing initiative and being proactive in your previous roles
* A positive approach to problem solving
* Confident, credible demeanour and a good team player
* Proven track record working at pace in a large, complex environment
* Strong academic background
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that can deliver a clear career path, as well as an unrivalled culture that keeps retention consistently high.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration