Hope you’re well
We are working with a well-known organisation actively seeing an experienced Neighbourhood Manager for a full time temp role in Middlesbrough.
Purpose of Role
* You will lead our housing management team in the North, ensuring we provide a great service for our tenants. Our housing in the North ranges from accessible general needs properties to a specialist housing schemes, and this particular post will cover our schemes in North Shields, Yarm, Stockton-on-Tees, and Hemlington.
* You will be an experienced housing professional, with extensive experience of generic housing management in the social housing sector. You will have excellent management and leadership skills and be able to demonstrate an understanding and commitment to the organisation’s inclusive housing mission.
Duties & Responsibilities
* To provide effective management support to locally based Neighbourhood Coordinators.
* To lead on the review and development of selected national thematic housing management service areas on behalf of the Directorate.
* To be an active, effective and accountable member of the Housing Management Team to deliver operational priorities and corporate vision.
* To contribute to the development, implementation and review of the Housing Management Strategy, annual performance plans, and reviews of policies and procedures.
* Ensure that regular inspections of communal areas are carried out, documented and corrective action carried out in a timely fashion.
* Ensure all void targets are met (turnaround times, turnover rates, costs, and customer satisfaction) and properties are let in line with standards.
* To manage and maintain relationships with key agencies in the designated area to ensure the effective delivery of value for money housing management services.
* Ensure systems are operated effectively to provide accurate and timely performance data.
* To promote the Inclusive values and to ensure Agility, Accountability, Ambition and Attentiveness in the way you work.
* To manage and deliver projects in accordance with established project management methods.
* To respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
* To attend regular meetings with stakeholders as required. Staffing
* Ensure the team is adequately staffed at all times and provide cover where necessary
* 6 months with possible extension
* Hybrid working (You will be based in the office closest to your home.)
* Full UK driving licence and access to car essential
* Enhanced DBS required
* Millage will be paid from office onto sites