Due to several business wins my client, a leading pensions institution, currently seek an experienced PM to join their Project Management team. The role is varied and duties will include:
* Managing projects from the point of winning new business through to going live
* Ensuring all necessary work streams are managed effectively and complete by the agreed go live date
* Monitoring project costs and maintaining all project related documentation
* Holding project meetings to ensure satisfactory progress for each project and addressing any flagged issues / concerns
* Providing support to smaller projects such as communication projects, Pension switches, calculation changes
* Involvement in business change / system initiatives including liaison with 3rd party developers to ensure that projects remain on track.
Applicants are likely to be degree educated (or strong A-levels) with experience of managing projects from inception through to implementation. Experience from the Pension / Financial services sector would be beneficial along with Prince 2. Naturally you will possess excellent communication / administration skills along with strong stakeholder management experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regraded consultancy offering a dynamic, successful and friendly working environment, generous remuneration package and the opportunity for agile working. Whilst the role is initially a 9 month contract it has the possibility of being extended or going permanent