Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - £90,000 - £100,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits. Nottingham (on-site)
Clarum Recruitment Group are supporting a Global Technology business, who are recruiting a Senior Finance professional to lead their FP&A function. Our innovative client seeks a Senior FP&A Manager to bring insight and influence with the ability to highlight risk and identify opportunity.
Your role will provide clear reporting, analysis and insight to the business and central FP&A, to ensure understanding and alignment of performance, financial forecasts, budgets and 3 year plan. Responsibilities with include:
* Provide clear and insightful reporting on the trends and drivers impacting performance
* Lead financial planning processes (in year performance, financial forecasts, budget and 3YP) in a collaborative manner seeking input and engaging central FP&A, business partners and financial control teams as required to ensure rigorous and robust financial planning.
* Act as a link between various Finance functions – i.e. Financial Control, Central FP&A and Transformation to close month end in a timely manner with clear articulation of performance
* Provide ad-hoc analysis to support the generation of business cases by the capital and investment team
* Responsibility to ensure strong governance/adherence to our control environment including SOX
* Provides high quality reporting to ensure clarity on business performance and highlight opportunities and risk in a timely manner
Our client seeks a qualified finance professional (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with excellent relationship-building skills. You will possess a collaborative leadership style in order to foster a high performing culture and able to positively influence business performance. We are looking for a professional with strong analytical skills, combined with commercial acumen. Previous experience of with Zero Based Budgeting(ZBB) and Driver based Budgeting (DBB). You will possess strong attention to detail with high energy and resilience, with ability to manage multiple priorities and perform effectively under pressure
Our client is a global leaders continuously supporting their employees with learning & development programmes as well as offering great career opportunities