The Specialist Food and Drink department for Search Recruitment Group is delighted to bring an exceptional Supply Chain opportunity to the market. We are on the lookout for an experienced and passionate Supply Chain Manager to join this incredible, innovative, and forward thinking business.
Your future employer is an award-winning business based near Slough. The company has an ambitious and exciting growth strategy in place and offers fantastic progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the ownership and will be accountable for the Supply Chain department. Given the business style, previous experience within an FMCG (ideally food or drink) environment is essential.
The expected responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager also include:
* Inventory management, demand and supply planning
* Working cross-functionally by ensuring daily communications with key suppliers and customers are of the highest standards
* Sales reporting and forecasting along with stock management to minimize residual stocks
* Working closely with finance and sales teams to provide accurate P&L and cash flow forecasts
* Ensuring planning processes and systems remain fit for purpose as the business scales up in both size and complexity
* Working with the finance department to ensure effective integration across demand, supply, and financial planning
* Working with 3rd parties in the UK and overseas who can support our export ambitions
* Supporting New Product Development and sourcing by assisting in finding great new suppliers across ingredients and packaging
The role is a hybrid style of working with an expectation of either 2 or 3 days a week to be worked out from the office, the hours of work for this role will be predominantly 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
We're looking for a really strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and strong attention to detail. You should be proficient in the use of MS Office applications and at an advanced level in EXCEL.
If this sounds like a challenge you would be interested in then we would love to hear from you, please contact Matthew Covell at Search for more information or just simply click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age