Bournemouth & Poole College are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Apprenticeship Recruitment Co-ordinator to join the team based in Poole working full time.In returnyou will receive a competitive salary of£18,164 to £20,228 per annum.
Bournemouth & Poole College are the largest provider of further education and apprentices within the area. We have around 11,000 students that are from across the UK and the world. Our passion is education and transformation through skills and knowledge. We are proud to demonstrate high student achievement and our apprenticeship training ranks extremely highly - we are in the top 11 % of general FE colleges and top 6.5% overall including other providers for apprenticeship delivery.
About the role:
As the Apprenticeship Recruitment Co-ordinator you will co-ordinate the recruitment process for apprenticeships to include liaising with candidates and employers to secure interviews and placements for students. You will support the Account Management team in the recruitment and interview process as well as support the promotion of apprenticeships including schools liaison and events. Support will also be given to the wider BASE team to achieve its employer engagement, commercial and recruitment targets and in the account management of key employers.
Responsibilities as our Apprenticeship Recruitment Co-ordinator
- Working with BASE team to maximise the conversion of opportunities to apprenticeship starts through timely placing of advertisement and interviewing candidates
- Monitor and review applications for apprenticeship roles, deciding on shortlisting and appropriateness for interview
- Liaising directly with candidates
- Support and assist at interview and testing sessions for apprentice vacancies working across team and college
- Working with college admissions and A&G team to offer students the right support post interview
- Deputise for Account Management team when they are not available
- Assist candidates with CV and interview preparation support and referring to Employability Coach as required
- Supporting the Account Manager to publicise apprenticeship vacancies internally and externally
- Lead on and maintain accurate records of candidates seeking apprenticeships
As our Apprenticeship Recruitment Co-ordinator you’llideally have:
- Knowledge of office and record organisational techniques
- Experience using and reporting basic information and data
- Experience working in a busy, customer facing team in account management type role
- Confidence dealing with external customers and negotiating as appropriate
- Ability to work cross organisation at multiple levels
- Minimum GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent
As a member of support staff at Bournemouth & Poole College you can expect to receive a market rate salary and excellent benefits including:
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 after 5 years' service with the College
- up to 4 days leave during the Christmas closure period
- Free parking at all of our college sites (where spaces are available)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
Application Deadline for Apprenticeship Recruitment Co-ordinator applications – 28/11/2021
If you feel you are the right candidate for this Apprenticeship Recruitment Co-ordinator rolethen please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks which includes an enhanced DBS check as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK.