*Job Title: * Social Care Worker Day or Night
Do you have the right skills and experience for this role Read on to find out, and make your application.
Job Ref: WHOT
*Location: * Leominster, Herefordshire
*Contract: * Full Time / Part Time / Flexible Working
*Hours: * 16/30/37.5/42/48
*Salary: *£24,710.40 (Based on 48 hour Contract)
*Recruiter Contact: * Reece
*Recruiter Contact Details: * 07776 314 813
*Additional Information*: We know how hard it can be to find a job to suit personal commitments and that’s why CHOICE CARE is offering a number of flexible positions to fit around your needs!! Get in touch to see if we are able to help.
*Who are we?*
Choice Care is one of the UK’s leading residential care providers for people with learning disabilities, autism and mental health conditions. With over 25 years’ experience, we’re at the forefront of national best practice, with among the *highest CQC ratings* of any comparable organisation.
*What are the benefits?*
* Learning Academy - Adult Care Worker Level 2 and Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3 qualifications for all staff.
* Friendly Work Environment
* Enhanced Holiday Entitlement - Starting from 22 days plus 8 bank holidays
* Sick Pay Entitlement
* Employee Assist Programme - comprehensive health and wellbeing support for staff
* Refer a Friend - Enjoy a payment of £500 when you recruit a friend to Choice
* Choiceversary - Celebrating your commitment to Choice; staff receive vouchers of £75 after 5 years, £100 after 10 years and £150 after 15 years
* Christmas Bonus -Vouchers for all staff members
* Life Insurance
* Annual Staff Awards - This year each winner received £400 and we had over 30 winners in total
* Complex In House Training - This includes our Advanced Management Development Programme for managers in the making and our Foundation Management Development Programme for Rising Stars (seniors, Team leads)
* Paid Day Off for your Birthday
* Free Monthly Prize Draw All frontline care colleagues are automatically entered into a monthly prize draw that will see three winners (picked at random) get £500 each, tax-free
* Blue Light Card Eligibility.
*Overview of the Role*
*Description* Not only that you’ll make a huge difference in people’s lives, but you’ll be able to enjoy days out, trips away and join in many more activities, making sure the people we work with are safe, happy and lead fulfilling lives!!
*Experience *You don't need to have previous experience to be a good Support Worker. If you are caring, kind and want to work in a job that is genuinely rewarding, this is for you. We will train and mentor you to become a highly skilled professional. We offer all our training in house free of charge and set a career path for you from day one.
*Personal Attributes: *Being patient, reliable, flexible, team player, good communicator are key characteristics of a successful Social Care Worker.
* Providing personal care – including bathing, toileting, dressing and help with feeding
* Medication administration
* Assisting and getting involved in Service User’s daily activities, hobbies or outgoings
* Follow care plan guidance and Company policies and procedures
* Develop an open, honest and considerate working relationship with Service Users
* Maintain written daily records
* Attend and complete trainings, as required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £24,710.40 per year
* Day shift
* Night shift
Work Location: On the road