Asset Management Officer
All candidates should make sure to read the following job description and information carefully before applying.
Job Reference: 234864
Location: Pontefract Municipal Offices, 11 Headlands Road, Pontefract, WF8 1BQ
Salary: £18,516.00 to £22,369.00, Career Grade 2 to 5
Full Time Permanent, 37 Hours
Closing Date: 11/12/2022
*The Technology and Digital Transformation Service is looking for an Asset Management Officer to join our Technical Asset Management Team.*
*The post will involve the following: *
* effective receipt of ICT equipment
* recording and processing of equipment and applications on the Asset Management and Service Desk systems
* reconciling stock deliveries with purchase orders and Service Desk requests
* processing equipment requests in a timely manner to provide a first-class customer service
* ensuring safe storage of equipment and the upkeep of the store and associated areas
* recording and processing obsolete ICT equipment for recycling/safe disposal
_The ideal candidate will have good time management and organisational skills. Previous experience working within a stock control role and experience in maintaining and updating asset management systems. They will have the ability to follow procedures and accurately maintain systems to a high standard._
*Why Wakefield Council?*
* We are a leading Council for best practice and an employer of choice for individuals seeking a rewarding role and career.
* We offer a flexible full-time working pattern of 37 hours per week
* *25-28 days of Holidays plus 8 Bank Holidays.*
* Support and access to high-quality training offers to help progress your career to the next level.
* We are committed to supporting the well-being of our staff and we recognise that resilient Team need a good work/life balance as well as supportive leadership and support in the workplace.
* Access to a range of employee support products.
* Discounted and subsidised public transport (Arriva Bus Annual Travel Ticket, Northern Trains Limited (NTL), MetroCard).
* The Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
* Great range of benefits including discounted membership to our excellent leisure facilities with free 12 weeks exercise program with a dedicated personal trainer, discounts for a range of retail, entertainment, health and leisure providers, cycle to work scheme and many more.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,516.00-£22,369.00 per year
Work Location: One location