Role: Senior Accountant AuditLocation: Central LondonGroup Company: Elman Wall – Xeinadin Group
To be considered for an interview, please make sure your application is full in line with the job specs as found below.
*Who are we?
*The Xeinadin Group is a business advisory and accountancy group that combines the power of more than 100 firms from across the UK and Ireland.
Our diverse team of over 1600 advisors benefit from an enviable bank of experience and resources, enabling them to inspire our clients to overcome challenges and achieve their business and personal goals.With offices from Glasgow to Kingsbridge and Galway to Folkestone, our local offices build close working relationships with our clients whilst delivering much more than the traditional business advisor or accountancy firm.
Working with us enables you and your clients to plug into a national network of expertise and innovative technology.Our reputation is built on innovative thinking delivered by industry-leading professionals with decades of experience, specialism, and achievement.
*About the Role:
*With over 200 audits and continued growth in our Audit client base, we are looking to recruit an Audit Senior to join our busy audit team.
Applicants should be part qualified ACA/ACCA and should have experience assisting on audit assignments.
Duties will include:
* Building strong relationships with new and established clients
* Leading audit assignments
* Ensuring audit files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section
* Analysis of accounting data from client's books and records
* Ensuring compliance with external (regulatory) and internal (audit methodology and risk management) requirements
* Identify and understand client's needs, providing initial solutions to client challenges and subsequently executing those
*The successful applicant will be friendly and approachable with an ambitious and resilient mindset.
In addition, you should possess the confidence and professionalism to establish credibility at all levels, be commercially minded and have a clear perception of client requirements.
You should be:
* ACA / ACCA part-qualified
* Previous experience working within an Accountancy Practice
*What We Offer:
** Competitive market salary + study support
* Flexible working hours
* Salary reviews annually
* Seasons Ticket Travel Loan
* Access to a number of additional benefits which include; health cash plans, private medical insurance and Perkbox.Xeinadin’s vision is to be the most trusted business advisory and accountancy group for owner-managers of small and medium-sized enterprises across the UK and Ireland.
We’re more than the sum of our parts so if you are interested in hearing more bout opportunity and journey we are on, please send your CV for immediate consideration.#INDAuditJob Type: Full-timeBenefits:
* Employee discount
* Private medical insurance
* Wellness programme
* Work from homeSchedule:
* Monday to Friday