Not sure what skills you will need for this opportunity Simply read the full description below to get a complete picture of candidate requirements.
* Accountant – Audit & Accounts
* Bowker Orford
*Who are we?
*The Xeinadin Group is a business advisory and accountancy group that combines the power of more than 100 firms from across the UK and Ireland.
Our diverse team of over 1600 advisors benefit from an enviable bank of experience and resources, enabling them to inspire our clients to overcome challenges and achieve their business and personal goals.With offices from Glasgow to Kingsbridge and Galway to Folkestone, our local offices build close working relationships with our clients whilst delivering much more than the traditional business advisor or accountancy firm.
Working with us enables you and your clients to plug into a national network of expertise and innovative technology.Our reputation is built on innovative thinking delivered by industry-leading professionals with decades of experience, specialism, and achievement.
*About you & the role:
*We are looking for an ACA/ACCA Accountant with 3-4 years’ experience nearing final exams.The person should be able to complete accounts assignment from client records:
* Preparing companies, LLPs, and charities statutory accounts and corporation tax computations and complete corporation tax returns.
* Exposure to Sage Accounts production software and CCH for corporation tax returns would be beneficial.
* Strong experience in carrying out audits of limited companies
* Experience in carrying out charities audits and independent examination work will be useful.
* Good experience in planning the audits, completing the fieldwork and completion for manager/director’s review
* Exposure to preparing, sole trader and partnership accounts
* Some experience of completing personal and partnership tax returns would be ideal.Xeinadin’s vision is to be the most trusted business advisory and accountancy group for owner-managers of small and medium-sized enterprises across the UK and Ireland.
We’re more than the sum of our parts so if you are interested in hearing more bout opportunity and journey we are on, please send your CV for immediate consideration.#INDAuditJob Type: Full-timeBenefits:
* Company pension
* Referral programme
* Sick paySchedule:
* Monday to FridayAbility to commute/relocate:
* LONDON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)Education:
* Bachelor's (preferred)Experience:
* accounting: 3 years (preferred)Work Location: Hybrid remote in LONDON