*Is there more to you than a whiteboard and worksheet?*
Hit Apply below to send your application for consideration Ensure that your CV is up to date, and that you have read the job specs first.
Yes you can deliver variants of the curriculum but you're more than just a ‘teacher’.
You're a parent, cook, dog walker, mechanic, football enthusiast, or gamer. We care about what you care about because it could lead to a young person caring about something too!
Bring your passions to Fresh Start and engage, inspire and motivate the disengaged.
*What does a typical day look like?*
* Support young people who can't access education, working with them outside of school
* Engage & teach children who have SEN & SEMH needs on a 1:1 basis
* Plan & deliver bespoke learning packages designed around the young people
* As part of a holistic approach, get young people ready to go back into school
*What are the benefits?*
* Competitive rate of £15-30 per hour + £10 per session for planning and reporting
* Subsidised travel costs & £15 per day for resources
* Continuous professional development & training opportunities
* Store and gym discounts
* Flexible placement times – work from 2 to 5 days per week
*What are we looking for?*
* 2 years' minimum experience in SEN and education
* Experience delivering the primary curriculum, secondary subjects or functional skills
* Commitment to & understanding of Safeguarding
* Experience in engaging young people with often complex & challenging behaviours
If you’d like to find out more, call Alex on *020 3409 6410 (option 7)* for an informal chat.
Our application process is quick and easy, simply upload a C.V. and some basic information. We’ll review this in a couple of days and will contact you with what happens next.
_We are committed to Safeguarding and due to the nature of this position an enhanced criminal records check is required upon offer of contract. As part of our commitment to Safer Recruitment you will also be required to make full disclosure of any spent, unspent and protected convictions, cautions, reprimands and warnings. As this role involves working with vulnerable children and young people the upmost integrity is required from candidates applying for this position and all your information will be handled with discretion and professionalism_
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £15.00-£30.00 per hour
* Casual dress
* Company events
* Employee discount
* Free or subsidised travel
* Gym membership
* Store discount
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
* Loyalty bonus
Work Location: On the road