Submit your CV and any additional required information after you have read this description by clicking on the application button.
Job Title: Pest Control Technician
Salary: A basic salary of £25,505 with expected on target earnings of up to £32,000 per annum (Based on a 40 hour week)
We offer the opportunity for a flexible contract with start and end times to suit your circumstances
We are Rentokil Initial, a FTSE 100 company and leaders in innovation. We are a local company with a global reach, operating across 70 countries. Did you know that over the last 5 years we have expanded significantly and we are proud to share that Rentokil Initial was voted ‘Best Place to work 2020’ on Glassdoor, we think that’s pretty cool!
Service, Relationships and Teamwork are our core values and we are looking for motivated, down-to-earth and dependable individuals to join our growing team.
We understand that training is essential to bring out the best in you and develop your knowledge and skills. Throughout your career with Rentokil Initial you will keep learning and be supported with new tools, products and services as we continue to make new advances.
Diversity and Inclusion is fundamental to the success of our business, our people are what makes us great. Whatever your experience or background, age or education, with the right attitude and values, there’s a perfect role for you here at Rentokil Initial. We want to hear from you! Join one of the largest service companies in the world, protecting people from disease and enhancing their lives through health and wellbeing.
What you will be doing:
• Inspect customer premises for signs of pests and potential risks
• Clean and remove evidence of pest behaviour
• Advise customers on maintenance and hygiene of their premises
• Complete accurate reports after every visit
• Maintain high level customer service and project a professional image at all times
• Full UK driving licence, for more than two years with no more than six points
• Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English at level C or above
• Previous experience in a customer service role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience of working outdoors is advantageous
• Target driven
• Flexible to commit to overtime
• Hard working and can-do attitude
• A basic salary of £25,505 with expected on target earnings of up to £32,000 per annum
• We offer the opportunity for a flexible contract (40 hr week) with start and end times to suit your circumstances
• The opportunity to work within a diverse, fast-paced, and growing company
• Full training and continued support and development opportunities
• You will gain a Industry recognised pest control and customer service qualification
• A company van and fuel card
• Bonus and commission scheme
• Paid overtime
• Benefits such as access to friends and family discount scheme called RI Rewards where you could earn discounts in over 3000 retailers