*Job Title: Night Care Assistant (Company Title: Night *Social Care Worker)
If the following job requirements and experience match your skills, please ensure you apply promptly.
*Job Ref: * SHOT
*Location: * New Milton
*Contract: * Full Time/Part Time
*Salary: * Starting at £9.90
*Recruiter Contact: * Amy
*Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?*
*Would you like to help people celebrate their success each and every day?*
Choice Care Group is one of the largest health and social care providers in the UK and we are looking for caring, committed and passionate Social Care Workers in your area. If you have an interest in the Health and Social Care sector, and you would like a meaningful and rewarding position – Choice Care Group could be the perfect company for you!
Twynham provides support for seven male residents with mild learning disabilities, mental health conditions and associated complex needs
Whether you are new to the industry or come from a Social Care background, we would welcome your application. We will train and mentor you to become a highly skilled professional. We offer all our training in house free of charge and set a career path for you from day one.
What we will offer you:
* 28 Days Annual Leave (Inc. Bank Holidays)
* Free DBS
* Full induction and free training with external academic professionals
* Excellent Promotional Opportunities
* Brilliant Management Development Programmes
* Employee Assistance Programme – Pension Scheme – Death in service
* Introduce your Friends’ Bonus
* Monthly entry into staff drawer to win £500 bonus - tax free.
*What does a Night Social Care Worker do?*
Your role, will involve supporting individuals with learning disabilities/mental health in their residential environment. A night support worker may be limited to being out in the community but they always providing a high standard of care and support. A Night Social Care Worker is crucial to the individual’s security and feeling of safety during the night time.
Night Social Care Worker will be (but not limited to):
* To participate in the shared implementation of support/care plans for individuals including provision for the physical and personal support needs and their emotional, intellectual and social well-being
* To maintain, write records and reports on each service user in accordance with Company policies and guidelines.
* To ensure that care plans are followed and important information is recorded when appropriate
* To be aware of the procedures for taking appropriate action in case of an emergency
*What experience do I need?*
*If you are caring, kind and want to work in a job that is genuinely rewarding, this is for you. We will train and mentor you to become a highly skilled professional. We offer all our training in house free of charge and set a career path for you from day one.*
*We reserve right to close this advert before closing deadline if we interview and offer the right candidate. Apply now to avoid disappointment.*
*For more information please visit our website at www.choicecaregroup.com*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Zero hours contract
Salary: From £9.90 per hour
* Casual dress
* Company events
* Company pension
* Free parking
* On-site parking
* Sick pay
* Day shift
* Night shift
As a health and social care company we have a rigorous COVID-19 policy in place and access to medical-grade PPE.
* Do you have right to work in the UK?
* Please confirm your email and home address
* This is a Full Time Role - is this what you are looking for?
* Driving Licence (preferred)