We are recruiting for an experienced Part Time Accounts Assistant to join a well-respected school in St Albans.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager the role of Accounts Assistant is the first point of contact for general purchase ledger queries and is responsible for various day to day purchase ledger and accounting duties.
What’s in it for you;
* Hours – 27.5 per week, Mon-Fri 5.5 hours a day, ideally 9.30am-3pm with flexibility, term time role, with 5 weeks during School holidays.
* Salary – £18,700k (£26,800 FTE) depending on experience
* Generous contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance scheme
* Free parking
* Free lunches
* Use of onsite facilities
* Coding and registering purchase ledger invoices
* Reconciling statements
* Processing online orders
* Preparation and cashiering of general income whilst providing an efficient service as part of the School Accounts Team.
What the employer is looking for;
* Strong previous experience in an accounting/finance department
* Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
* Highly organised with ability to multitask
* Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise a varied workload
* Advanced data entry skills with an ability to identify and address numerical errors and discrepancies
* Knowledge and experience of computerised accounting databases/systems
* Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Email)
* Team player and flexible approach
Red Door Recruitment is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Full details available on our website.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted