Our client, a highly successful business based on the outskirts of Norwich are seeking an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join their growing team. This is an exciting time to join the business in a role that will offer progression with both support from an experienced team as well as study support.
Reporting to the Central Finance Manager this role will include:
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts, which includes posting of journals, calculation of accruals and prepayments, margins review
· Assist with uploading of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
· Variance analysis where required
· Providing internal analysis reports
· Assist with balance sheet reconciliations
· Assist in improving reporting and accounts production process
· Provide cover for other finance team members as required
Our client is offering study support and onsite parking, however accessible via public transport.
You will ideally be study AAT or equivalent, with current experience of working within a varied accounts position