Hours 8.30am - 4.30pm
Salary £20,000 - £23,000 depending on experience
* Stock Control, including ordering, receipting and issuing stock, processing works orders, reconciling weekly stock count.
* Sales Ledger, including reconciling weekly sales reports and processing sales invoices, raising miscellaneous invoices and ad hoc customer reports.
* Purchase Ledger, including checking and posting purchase invoices, preparing spreadsheets for subcontractors, updating profit and loss analysis spreadsheet, reconciling supplier statements and preparing supplier BACS run.
* General Office Duties, including answering the phone and taking messages or credit card payments, printing and filing paperwork and banking as required.
* Ideally educated to GCSE level or practical experience working in a finance environment.
* Good telephone manner and ability to communicate with all types of people.
* Good basic knowledge of excel.
* Organised and methodical