Management Accountant / Site Accountant | North Hykeham, Lincoln.
£35,000 - £41,000 pa depending on experience, study support
Site Management Accountant reporting to the financial controller of this busy manufacturing operation. The management accountant duties focus on weekly and commercial accounting and being part of senior member of the finance team.
Management accountant key responsibilities:
* Supporting the timely preparation of weekly / monthly Management Accounts
* Working closely with Commercial and Operational Department Managers, update and improve business, customer and product reporting to drive performance throughout the site
* Further development of product costings and yield variance analysis
* Supporting the monthly performance reports enabling the company’s performance to be tracked and highlighting any areas for potential improvement
* Supporting the management of the Fixed Asset Register including depreciation, disposals and Capital Expenditure
* Identification of profit improvement opportunities across the site, working closely with relevant teams to achieve implementation
* Monthly VAT declaration
* The preparation of the salaried payroll file for processing at bureau, ensuring that all data entered is accurate and correct per HR and timesheets
* Oversee the Stock process to ensure it is valued correctly
* Support with both internal & external audit
* Ad hoc project work
Requirements for the Management Accountant position:
* Part qualified / Qualified accountant - CIMA / ACCA with previous experience within a manufacturing / engineering / costing / pricing / analysis position.
* Strong systems & excel experience
* Confident communication skills
This is a great career opportunity, over time there's the potential for this role to progress to becoming the FC / Financial Controller. #managementaccountant #hiringnow #cima #ACMA