Salary/Benefits – Up to £35,000 Per Annum + Bonus & Benefits (25 Holidays plus bank holidays)
Job Type - Full-time, Monday to Friday
Location – Leeds City Centre and Skipton.
Pentelow Wealth Management are a successful SJP Principal Partner Practice looking for a Team Leader to join our office. The Practice is 20 members strong over 2 locations (Leeds and Skipton).
The successful candidate will have the overall responsibility for the workflow management of the Practice. In the role we want you to be able to get the best out of our people and improve our processes.
The Role: Team Leader
* Ensure Practice Support Specialists perform their key functions consistently and efficiently through effective people management skill and processes
* Provide support and training to new / junior staff joining the Practice. Developing the team is key
* Ensure the Practice is up to date and in compliance with all licensing, CPD, regulatory and legislative requirements
* Ensure the end-to-end business process is managed and tracked efficiently in line with Practice and regulatory standards
* Ensure client information across all systems is accurate and up to date
* Review current processes and where appropriate introduce change within the business
* Oversee/manage and/or contribute to all projects within the Practice
To help the Practice Manager to drive the business forward with organisation and positivity to meet the Practice goals
Knowledge and experience:
To be successful you’ll need…
* Experience in managing a team within a financial services or an IFA practice for at least 2 years
* Experience in implementing best practice and effective process review
* Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills; able to listen, empathise and build trust with individuals and teams, motivating and coaching them to perform at a high level
* Knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation
Skills and Behaviours:
* Excellent time management, organisational, and record-keeping skills
* Keeps calm when faced with conflicting demands and handles these effectively
* A need to be successful
* Works well on own tasks as well as on shared goals as part of a team
* Be computer literate
St. James’s Place plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. SJP has funds under management in excess of £142.3bn. This practice is well established and highly successful.
Please note that this Partner Practice will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice.
When applying for this role, you will be directed to the application site of Burgh Recruitment. Please ensure you press 'Submit' at the bottom of your application. Once your application is completed, you will receive a confirmation email from Burgh Recruitment